Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mmm.

Me, i'm the star. Shining and face the world. Nobody knows that i'm crying at the backstage.

I'm Smiling with Sadness.

Everytime when i was smiling to you all, but you turned away. I told myself

"Maybe they didn't saw me"

I'm Asking and Never Stop Asking.

Everytime when i was asking to you, but you didn't answer. I don't know, you were only joked or you ignored me (because i'm unimportant). Until now, i still asking at myself, why you did treat me like that. But i told myself

"No, she was just joking with me. No, she just wasn't hear me."

I'm Sitting Alone with Misery.

Everytime when our class was freetime, i was looking for you both, i asked everyone in the class but nobody answered. So i brought out my random notebook from my bag, sat alone, wrote everything i wanna talk with you but i can't and i have no choice. I was writing silently but in my heart i told myself

"I know soon they will be back and ask me to join them"

I'm Laughing with Tears.

Everytime when i saw you were laughing with the others, i laughed in my mind, tried to erase the tears in my eyes , and told myself again.

"They're just too happy so they forgot ask me to join"

I'm Hoping but Almost Hopeless.

Everytime when there is a group project, and we have to choose one partner. I looked at you both but you never know. I hope one of you both will ask me to be your partner. But, no, you didn't do that. So i looked around the class, looking for someone else. Nobody knows when i turned my head away, i blinked and tried to stop the tears. I told myself

"Maybe next time i will be their partner."

Till' I Listened to That Story, Then Cried.

Oh. Obviously, they didn't want me.
So i have to go right?
Its okay.
Then i think, no more tears. I don't need to crying again.

Now I'm Seeing at The Reality.

Me, I'm the star. Shining and face the world. No, i'm not the star who is crying at the backstage. I'm the star who is shining till' the end of the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment