Thursday, May 26, 2011

If I were a boy,
I think I could understand.
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.

I'd listen to her
Cs I know how it hurts.
When you lose the one you wanted
Cs he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed.

Its a little late to late for you to come back
Say its just mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you,
You thought wrong.

But you're just a boy,
You don't understand.
How it feels to love a girl.
Someday you wish you were a better man.

You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cs youre taking her for her granted
And everything you had got destroyed.

But you're just a boy.

I want to know what goes through boys head when they sees their girlfriend are crying.





No comments:

Post a Comment